We encourage you to try CBD so that you can make a decision for yourself as to if it is right for you. Hemp is one of nature’s perfect creations, and our goal is to let others discover it.
We will describe for you here some of the key benefits from implementing the use of CBD to your lifestyle.
- Reducing Anxiety - CBD can improve many commonly reported anxiety-disorder symptoms, including acute stress and anxiety. CBD is responsible for managing the endocrine system in the body which is a network of chemicals responsible for releasing hormones that directly contribute to stress and anxiety levels.
- Reducing Inflammation - In 2011, scientists from the University of Naples, Italy, explored CBD for treatment of inflammation. The researchers determined that CBD was able to counteract the inflammatory environment in both cases. CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory so therefore it delivers an aid to problem areas of concern because the chemicals in CBD can positively affect the stimuli in the brain and can directly impact the transmitters that are emitting pain signals.
- Relief with Nausea - CBD reduces nausea by interacting with serotonin receptors. CBD helps reduce food sensitivities, it can do this by reducing the heart rate and the anxiety incurred when eating is involved. Another major plus for many patients is the fact that you can consume CBD Oil and enjoy it’s numerous benefits, without the fear of becoming high. CBD Oil has been linked to relieving nausea associated with many different reasons including; anxiety or depression, extreme medical conditions, motion sickness and more.
- Epileptic Seizures - Epilepsy is a neurological disorder that impairs the brain’s ability to deliver normal functioning motor control. CBD is responsible for aiding the synapses or gaps between neurotransmitters which alleviates the random firing in the brain which occurs with epilepsy and schizophrenia. It is shown to significantly reduce seizures in treatment-resistant epilepsy, according to new research that included double-blind randomized controlled trials of patients.
- Treatment for Depression - For anyone who suffers from depression or who has a loved one who has bouts of depression symptoms, millions of people will agree that this disorder is one of the most debilitating conditions people can face. Luckily, each year, more people who are diagnosed with some form of this disease are discovering that CBD oil is a natural option for alleviating some of their symptoms. To be clear, CBD cannot cure depression. Rather, studies show that CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system, a collection of cell receptors and the corresponding molecules (agonists) in the human body, which helps to regulate essential human functions such as sleep, appetite, mood, pain, and pleasure among other things.
- Fighting Cancer - Some studies have investigated the role of CBD in preventing cancer cell growth, but research is still in its early stages. The National Cancer Institute (NCI) says that CBD may help alleviate cancer symptoms and cancer treatment side effects. The action of CBD that’s promising for cancer treatment is its ability to moderate inflammation and change how cell reproduce. CBD has the effect of reducing the ability of some types of tumor cells to reproduce.
- Sleep - Cannabidiol is so amazing to help with sleep due to its calming effects in higher doses. It's the real life version of taking a "chill pill" or in this case an oil drop or vape. Cannabis has been used for centuries to treat nerves and anxiety, as well as other mood problems. CBD has the ability to reduce anxiety, which can be helpful in reducing sleep difficulties and improving sleep quality. CBD may increase overall sleep amounts, and improve insomnia, according to research. CBD has been shown to reduce insomnia in people who suffer from chronic pain.